Answered on: January 29, 2019


If I take the Premium Cover is that all the insurance I will need?


Yes, that is all you need. It covers you for everything, including the excess.


Reduce your liability. Most car hire suppliers have excess of between €300-1500. Some as high as 3000. If the car was damaged or stolen (for example) you would be liable to pay the excess amount. With the AXA Damage Refund Insurance this should cover your excess requirements. You can check the size of each suppliers excess amount by clicking on the link ¨ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ¨ next to each car photo. Each car supplier may have a different excess amount, so try a few different links. With the AXA Damage Refund Insurance you do NOT need to buy additional insurance at the desk. If there is damage to the car or it is stolen, the car hire supplier will keep the excess to cover the costs, which you can claim back in full with Damage Refund Insurance. What's covered Damage & theft excess refund Tyres, windows, mirrors & wheels Roof, undercarriage & misfuelling Administration charges Key cover & personal possessions This policy is underwritten by INTER PARTNER ASSISTANCE SA, member of the AXA Assistance Group, Avenue Louise 166, 1050 Brussels, Belgium. This insurance is the most comprehensive available and likely to be cheaper than any insurance offered at the desk. A copy of the full policy can be viewed here:- Italiano [link] Deutsch [link] Español [link] English [link] Français [link] Nederlands [link]